For online shipping orders only, allow two business days to ship.
- Pian dell'Orino was one of the first estates in Montalcino to be certified biodynamic
- Located next to the famous Biondi-Santi estate, they have some vineyards next to their winery as well as some in Castelnuovo dell'Abate to the southeastern zone of Montalcino
- The owners Jan Erbach and Caroline Pobitzer do everything possible to increase the quality of their wines including extensive soil and agriculture research. Both work tirelessly both in the cellar and vineyard - it is very much a small production, aritisanal product
- In a relatively short time Pian dell'Oriino has risen to the very top fo the quality pyramid in the appellation
- Their wines have great balance and elegance