Out of Stock
· Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon is aged for four years, and drinkable upon release.
· Family owned and operate since our first vintage in 1972.
· Aged in American Oak from, the Oak Cooperage wholly owned by the Duncan Family.
· Food friendly wines, with moderate alcohol.
· Silver Oak makes only two Cabernet Sauvignon based wines: Alexander Valley and Napa Valley.
Both our Napa Valley and Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignons are created using grapes from our own vineyards , as well as grapes grown by a small group of carefully selected independent growers with whom we have long-term relationships.
Wine is a subjective, personal experience. Like fine art or music, each person can and will experience wine in a different way. While some find joy in a deep and complex evaluation of wine, most find the key question to evaluate a wine is: Do you like it? With this in mind, we enjoy greeting guests at our Tasting Room or on the road and sharing our unique experience that is Silver Oak.
Sustainability is not an ethos we’ve recently adopted; it’s been our way of life for 40 years. Our livelihood and the livelihood of future generations depend on the ecological viability of our land. These earth-friendly practices lead not only to healthier vineyards, but to higher quality grapes and wine.